Machanists Revenge Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to chat

Go down

Time to chat Empty Time to chat

Post by machanist Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:15 am

Recently I added a chatroom to the forum, it can be located at the bottom of the right portal column.
Of course if you are feeling lazy you could just click here.

I added this as a place where members can converse in real time without the constriction of the major rules, but remember that any stupid acts which clearly should not be on any website may force me to move the rules to there as well, its up to you now... Suspect

As a side note I would like to announce the opening of the gallery, which as members you are entitled to use as a place to put you're own pictures. Unfortunatly I couldn't get more than 10mb of space, so be curtious. I have already uploaded my pictures in the moderator gallery. Tip: To use less space when saving a photo/picture, save as a GIF file, this is a low-size picture file which also uploads quickly. MSpaint will decrease the quality of your picture so to get around that, do this: create a blank gif picture and save it, grab your real picture and copy the contents to the blank gif, save it and voila, a gif without the annoying quality.

Well thats it. have fun.

Edit: by the way, some people were asking me why it says "en ligne" next to their user name. Its because the server for this forum is french (F.Y.I. this network is great, theyre updating like crazy, THANKS GUYS), so some words or pictures will be french instead of english, "en ligne" translates to "online"... theres one for rolling the die too, but I can't remember what it was.
machanist
machanist
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2006-11-23

Machanists Revenge character summary
alias: the machanist
HP:
Time to chat Left_bar_bleue100/100Time to chat Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
current game: -=Operation World Domination=-

http://www.freewebs.com/machanistsrevenge

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum